"https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgox-x5xiMb6KSf-aHtI6zKV3KVDElIcqVSfOu8tUO03OEcc_HLLNHmaoX52pf7lljGl4spVBGEaRJp1FfqnYq2DLa71N98EmpZ1WsGL-dQ0XIps2Vu3kHXSCWd5GfI18v_EQw8yPntrGA/s1600-h/Hidup+kawan.jpg"><



Monday, March 12, 2007 @ 10:05 PM

B'day Gal
B'day Gal N Family
B'day Gal Wif Frens
Fiqa wif Dia


Date: Friday, 9 March 2007
Time: 2200hrs
Location: Singgah Selalu (JB)

It strikes me an idea of celebrating syafiqah's birthday with you guys. Although it was just a small occassion but it was a meaningful one. You see guys, I have never celebrated her birthday with all of you so I took this very rare opportunity to make her happy and to share with you her happiness. Yes, indeed..shes very much happy. Thanks to you guys for your CONVERSE bag which she badly needs one! (A very good timing!) and thanks to DIA for your lovely photoframe of Syafiqah and yourself. What creative idea you have, DIA! A big THANK YOU and a BIG HUG to a BIG HEART of yours guys. applaud! applaud!


Profile.

F*R*I*E*N*D*S
Listen To Your Sorrow
Look Into Your Heart
Speak Thru Your Mind







Links.

Datuk CT. Taufik Batisah Official. Taufik Batisah. Nurul Aini. Oniata. Suzairi. Lamira. Kak Ana. Asiaton. Hyrul Anuar. Rima Melati. Suhaimi. Erlin Montel. Hady Mirza. Farahiza. Afdlin Shauki. zedzaidi. Bob Lokman. link.

Tagboard.


Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss