"https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgox-x5xiMb6KSf-aHtI6zKV3KVDElIcqVSfOu8tUO03OEcc_HLLNHmaoX52pf7lljGl4spVBGEaRJp1FfqnYq2DLa71N98EmpZ1WsGL-dQ0XIps2Vu3kHXSCWd5GfI18v_EQw8yPntrGA/s1600-h/Hidup+kawan.jpg"><



Tuesday, April 3, 2007 @ 8:47 AM




Date: Friday, 30th March 2007
Time: 2300 hrs
Location: Singgah Selalu (JB), our newly founded port

Well guys, it is our lovable Mak Senek's turn to blow and cut her cake. It's her 4th Birthday Celebration!! She was so excited about the whole thing and had no appetite to eat nor drink..ayoyo...hehee..she's such an adorable kiddo...

Anyway, we had a good meal and most importantly we had a great companion of each other, rite guys?. Thanks so much MAK for sponsoring the delicious food. Thumbs up MAK!


Profile.

F*R*I*E*N*D*S
Listen To Your Sorrow
Look Into Your Heart
Speak Thru Your Mind







Links.

Datuk CT. Taufik Batisah Official. Taufik Batisah. Nurul Aini. Oniata. Suzairi. Lamira. Kak Ana. Asiaton. Hyrul Anuar. Rima Melati. Suhaimi. Erlin Montel. Hady Mirza. Farahiza. Afdlin Shauki. zedzaidi. Bob Lokman. link.

Tagboard.


Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss